This product can be customised in any shape and size with different material specification as per the customer’s requirement. Estimated price will also vary subject to size and material specifications
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
- The furniture is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service under normal circumstances and use. The Merchant warrants to the original purchaser that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. The warranty terms, as mentioned, on the product is provided by the Merchant.
- The product comes with a 36 months warranty against manufacturing defects in materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to the usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- In response to seasonal climate variations, solid wood will contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose. Glue lines or other issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty, In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to 36 months from the time of purchase.
Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
Estimated delivery time may vary subject to material availability. Prior information will be shared with the customer.